FARM FRESH QUALITY SINCE 1997
Since 1997 we have been promoting the best in local produce.....
EVERY SATURDAY AT GREEN PARK
9.00 AM - 1.30 PM
GREEN PARK STATION, BATH BA1 1JB
Nick and Sarah's Charity Auction in Support of the World Wide Veterinary Service
Thursday May 4th 7 pm @
The Cork, Bath
Prizes from celebrities Stephen fry, Chris Packham and local and international brands including Audi, Mendip, Castle Combe Circuit, O2 Academy bristol, Komedia, Majestic Wines, C the World, PHB and many more...
Tickets are £8 and include a drink on arrival.
To book your place, please contact Nick or Sarah at email@example.com
next market 29th April 2017
- Bakers of Bath - Traditional Bakers
- Bath Soft Cheese
- Bolthole Brewery
- Chris Rich Mkt Gardener
- Community Farm Organic Veg
- David Felce Fish
- Cookings Cooks (Fresh Pasta)
- Dreamers Farm Milk/Yogs/Cream
- Hinton Harvest
- Homewood Cheeses
- Isle of Wight Tomatoes
- JC's Kitchen (Pulled Pork)
- Keith Goverd - Apple Juice/Cider
- Kimber Farms Traditional Meat
- Little Jack Horners - Sausage Rolls
- Lovett Pies -Meat pies
- Moist Hummus
- Morris & Mae
- Oven To You - Fruit Pies
- Phil Collins Mkt Gardener
- Roundhill Roastery Coffee
- Sandridge Farm - Bacon/Sausages/Gammon
- Somerset Charcuterie
- Somerset Hot Sauce Company
- Southside Farm - All things cake!
- Taste Fool - Scotch Eggs/Pork Pies
- Ted Clancy Game
- Terre Del Checco Olive Oil
- The Oven Co (Sour dough)
- Thoroughly Wild Meat Co
- Timmy's Chillies
- Unusual Pork Pie
- Wainwrights Honey
- Westcombe/Sleight Farm Cheeses
- Worthy Farm Cheese
Our traders changes on a weekly basis. Check in here to see the fantastic and diverse range of food producers.
Featuring recipes from the best local producers in Bath, using the best in local produce.
JOIN THE MARKET
If you are interested in joining the farmers market click here and fill out the simple form.