FARM FRESH QUALITY SINCE 1997
Since 1997 we have been promoting the best in local produce.....
EVERY SATURDAY AT GREEN PARK
9.00 AM - 1.30 PM
GREEN PARK STATION, BATH BA1 1JB
next market 28TH JANUARY 2017
Returning on the 4th Feb for a few weeks is Little Jack Horner’s Sausage Rolls (He only trades a few months of the year as he does the festivals etc.)
JC’s Kitchen has a new menu – check it out!
Zoe Hawes – Herbalist will be returning on the 1st week of every month with her potions/salves and expert advice!
- Bakers of Bath - Traditional Bakers
- Bolthole Brewery
- Bath Soft Cheese
- Besley's Strawberries
- Morris & Mae
- Chris Rich Mkt Gardener
- Community Farm Organic Veg
- David Felce Fish
- Dreamers Farm Milk/Yogs/Cream
- Elspeth's Kitchen
- Dutch Apple Pies
- Country Markets
- Homewood Cheeses
- Moist Hummus
- Hinton Harvest
- Isle of Wight Tomatoes
- JC's Kitchen (Pulled Pork)
- Keith Goverd - Apple Juice/Cider
- Kimber Farms Traditional Meat
- Little Jack Horners - Sausage Rolls
- Lovett Pies -Meat pies
- Phil Collins Mkt Gardener
- Roundhill Roastery Coffee
- Old Cheese Room
- Seven Hills Handmade Chocolates
- Wyld Rose Holistics
- Somerset Charcuterie
- Southside Farm - All things cake!
- Taste Fool - Scotch Eggs/Pork Pies
- Ted Clancy Game
- Terre Del Checco Olive Oil
- The Oven Co
- Thoroughly Wild Meat Co
- Unusual Pork Pie
- Somerset Hot Sauce
- Westcombe/Sleight Farm Cheeses
- Worthy Farm Cheese
Our traders changes on a weekly basis. Check in here to see the fantastic and diverse range of food producers.
Featuring recipes from the best local producers in Bath, using the best in local produce.
JOIN THE MARKET
If you are interested in joining the farmers market click here and fill out the simple form.